Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Panels of the Week- 10/26/11

The last week of October was packed full of entertaining panels. Whether you were looking for spectacular art or just a good chuckle, last week's books had plenty to offer. It wasn't easy to narrow it down, but here's what we think are the top 10 panels of the week.

10. FF #11





























Explaining jokes is always comedy. Alex Power kinda looks like a palette swapped Striker.

9. Astonishing X-Men #43









I don't want to live in a world where robots aren't taught about twirly mustached men.

8. Justice League Dark #2


















Thanks for reminding us why you're awesome, John. Mikel Janin's art looks great here.

7. Gladstone's School For World Conquerors #6












This entire issue was full of great single panels, but I think this was my favorite moment.

6.  New Mutants #32














The best answer is often the one that makes you want to sigh.


5. All-Star Western #2













I love these two together. I can hear this exchange in my head perfectly. Beautiful facial expressions from Moritat.

4. Daredevil #5

























When I see panels like this I feel like hugging my comic. Such great art on this book.

3. Green Wake #6

















It's incredibly simple, but it says so much. Riley Rossmo is amazing.

2. Journey into Mystery #630




























I was already considering picking this book up, but now I'm completely sold. The panel after this one is great too.

1. The Flash #2





























This issue blew me away, and this panel was a big part of that. There's so much going on here, but it never feels overly complicated. If you want to know why Francis Manapul is one of my favorite artists, just take a look at this.

By Marceline with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives