Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Better Emoting Through Comics, Part 2

While I was contacted by many individuals who wanted to thank me for my guide on emoting through comics, they all shared a certain concern. What if this wasn't enough? How could they let people know that they weren't just not digging their energy drink, but were outright disappointed by it? What could they do if they ran out of rage faces? I am committed to building a better world through comics, and I intend to provide readers with all the reaction faces I can. Together, we can use comics to build a better tomorrow.

Pouting:






I am uncomfortable:










I am flicking you off with a paperclip:


Cheers:





WHAT:





Get off my lawn!:



Facepalm:




Craaaawling in my skin:



Skepticism:





Now this is podracing!:



Pointing and mad about it:





I disapprove:





Oh damn:





Don't look at me:



RAAAAAGE:





Just as planned:



Disgust:





NOOOOOO:



Smile:









Touché:


This Beverage is Unsatisfying:


I must scream:



No Way:






I like driving:







Damn it feels good to be a gangster:



Sinestro, out:

By Marceline with 1 comment

1 comments:

The unsatisfying beverage bit. Well played.

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives