Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Top 10 Comic Book Quotes- Week Of 9/14/11

It's a new Wednesday and the comic shops are starting to open! Soon, the internet will be filled with chatter about the new Batman and the merits of a pantless Wonder Woman. But before we start enjoying a whole new round of books, here's one last look at some of the best lines from last week's comic books. From vacations to mars to car leases to dragon throwing, here are the 52 Review's top 10 comic book quotes of the week!

10. "You're not my partner, you're my son." -- Batman, Batman and Robin

9. "And don't think I didn't notice that the V.R. version of me is a total Mary Sue." -- Rose Wilson, Superboy


8. "Now where would I hide a ten-foot suit of biomechanical battle armor?" -- Mister Terrific, Mister Terrific


7. "Father Time was under strict instructions not to interrupt my vacation to Mars unless it was of the utmost importantance." -- Frankenstein, Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E.

6. "How about you just free me? Then I could, I don't know, establish a library system or invent the printing press? I really am full of love for humans at this point." -- Etrigan, Demon Knights

5. "So unless Superboy's cells originated in a deeply pathological, megalomaniacal narccisist, the likes of which the world has never know..." -- Dr. Caitlin Fairchild, Superboy


4. "We're the Alpha Dawgs. Dawg." -- Hughes, Deathstroke

3. "Carol...will you co-sign the lease on my new car?"- Hal Jordan, Green Lantern

2. "In case you haven't noticed, the world's gone mad. We've got Supermen flying around Metropolis and Batmen in Gotham. Times are changing, and stuffy old lab coats like you have got to change with them, unless you want to be left behind. -- Father Time, Frankenstein: Agent of S.H.A.D.E.

1. ‎"We find the source of the problem...and throw dragons at it." -- Demon Knights

By Marceline with 1 comment

1 comments:

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives